ADMISSION GUIDELINES & PROCEDURE
Each year entrance exam is held in March - April timeframe. Admissions are strictly on the basis of merit. Use of influence for admission will lead to disqualification of the candidate. Following documents must be submitted along with the application.
Following documents must be submitted along with the application.
- Photocopy of marks-sheet of previous class.
- For mid session admission/transfer cases, photocopy of progress-report up to the last term exam of the current year.
- Birth certificate issued by recognized authority.
- Character certificate.
- A sum of Rs.500/- by cash/DD in favor of Samvid Gurukulam to be paid towards registration and entrance exam fees.
Note: Incomplete forms without requisite attachments will be rejected.
- Admission is open for boys & girls up to Std V as day boarders or residential students and for girls from Std. VI to XI as residential students every year.
- Admission to higher classes is subject to availability of vacancies and at the discretion of school- management.
- Admission is open for all eligible candidates irrespective of caste, creed or religion.
- For admission to Std. VI, candidates must be of 10-12 years of age as on July 1 of that year and should have passed Std. V. preferably from an English medium school.
- Prospectus including application form, can be obtained from school counter by paying Rs.300/- in cash.
- Out station candidates can obtain prospectus by sending a demand draft for Rs.500/- in favor of Samvid Gurukulam payable at Vrindavan (Mathura).
- Candidate has to qualify in the entrance exam in English language. Entrance exam subjects include: Language, Maths, Reasoning., Science and General Knowledge.
- The selected candidates shall pay fees as per schedule on or before specified day failing which the seat shall be offered to the next candidates on the waiting list.
- Nothing of the fees/Deposits shall be refunded in case the candidate does not join the school after securing admission.
- Candidates qualifying the written test will have to undergo personal interview followed by physical & medical tests.
- Written test will be appropriate to the standard to which the admission is sought.
- Personal interview shall be conducted to ascertain candidate’s confidence level, General awareness, sense of accommodation and sociability etc.
- Normally, students are admitted only at the beginning of the academic year, as per admission schedule of the year.
- Students are permitted to join school only on full payment of First installment and other charges in advance as per rules of the school.
Next due installment of fees must be paid within due date. Defaulters will pay Rs. 100 as penalty otherwise your ward’s admission will be cancelled.
- Every student must submit 10 (ten) copies of recent passport size photographs at the time of admission.
- Leaving certificate from the previous school should be obtained only after admission to this school has been confirmed after full payments
- Non-submission of school leaving certificate will render the admission invalid and fees paid shall be forfeited.
- Military and residential nature of the school distinguishes it from other school. Parents are therefore advised to prepare their child
psychologically to adjust herself/himself to the changed environment.
PAYMENT OF FEES AND OTHER DUES:
Payment charges schedule for fees & deposits and other charges can be separately obtained from the Accounts department. Kindly note that the fee and deposits etc. are subject to revision from time to time and shall be binding as and when revised. No student will be allowed to appear for the final examination unless all dues for the session have been paid in full. Accounts of expenditure of any fees shall not be provided.
On own request
Withdrawal of students is not permitted before the completion of std. XII. In case parents still wish to withdraw their child for any reason. a written request must be submitted personally by registered post, at least one month in advance However, FULL FEES for the current year will be payable. The security deposits and caution money will be forfeited. However, the withdrawal will be as per the school rules.
On Disciplinary Grounds
Since heavy stress is laid on discipline, school authorities reserve their right to expel / ask for withdrawal of a student in case:-
- Student fails in the same class for two consecutive years
- Student leaves the school premises without proper permission.
- Student is caught for examination-malpractices.
- Student is considered unable to adjust herself/himself to the routine of the school.
On Medical Grounds
Student can be withdrawn from school in case he/she is found medically or physically unfit to undergo the school routine. Student can also be withdrawn if they are suffering from a sickness that is likely to have harmful effect on other students. No deposits shall be refundable in such case.